Sunday, March 11, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE KING IS GONE


With considerable regret, I tell you all and sundry that I cannot perform the role of Claudius in the upcoming production of "Hamlet," scheduled for the Jericho Arts Centre May 11-26.


I am beginning a new job on April 1st (Community Liason for Langara College), about which I am very excited and enthusiastic, and the rehearsal schedule for the Shakespeare was impossible to mesh with my new responsibilities.


C'est la vie!


To Irina and all the cast of "Hamlet," I say, "Break a leg!"


To all else, go see it and support independent theatre in Our Town.

2 comments:

Walter Schultz said...

Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Sunset Community Centre and Langara College have been good neighbours during our respective building projects. I hope to see you at both of our grand openings in the next few months.

Robert W. said...

Congrats on the new job, David!