Tuesday, March 13, 2007

FASHION FLASH!

We post this as a matter of High Cultural importance!

Get with the program, Bunky!

COMING SOON TO A WALMART NEAR YOU !!!
What you see here are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan. They'll be the rage here in the USA soon. I forward this as a public service, so you won't have a heart attack when the rage reaches the USA.

No wonder Wal-Mart is doing so well!

2 comments:

Robert W. said...

Actually ... here in Miami, one can see similar views, though I assure you they're not printed skirts.

I could provide photo examples if you wish!

Robert

Anonymous said...

This is an internet hoax for a few yrs now. It's actually a photoshopped image. Believe me, me and my friends tried very hard to find this product to use for bachelor parties and we could not find any webstore or store carrying them. But I love the idea though!

miss hearing you on the radio!