Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Love Idaho


Of course, I love the washrooms of Minneapolis-St. Paul even more.


Now, there are those who claim that it is physically impossible for a foot from one bathroom stall to wander errantly onto a foot minding its own business in the next booth.


Some may claim only a spastic fit could cause such a strange occurrence.


Certainly there has been no history of epilepsy in my distinguished family.


I am humbled by practically everything in life. A tomato humbles me. Bicycle spokes humble me. I was made for humbling.


Thank you.
p.s. You can watch my resignation speech in the post (If I may use that phrase...) below.
p.p.s. (If I may...) You can skip the advertisement if you like or watch it if you think it might be a good practice for your gullability quotient before watching my humble resignation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK David, I just had to send this to you -- it's very funny. Won't send any more, but this one was just too good. And I know you love musicals!

http://www.blogactive.com/2007/08/even-better-than-one-below.html

Anonymous said...

Just found your site, David. I wondered where you went....

Seems a certain weekend afternoon talk show host of a certain behemoth radio station in this town just isn't cutting it for me. Hence, I searched you out.

Cheers

David Berner said...

Great to have you aboard!

Casuallly search thro the past 6 months, or, mif you really want some fun, "search" for stories on Mayor Sam Sullivan. There are many and they are all BAAAAAAdd.