Monday, August 18, 2008

Six Degrees of Separation


My latest almost encounter with celebrity puts me oh so close to Woody Allen and Javier Bardem.

Last year, I had a small part in a new movie called, "Chaos Theory." Although listed as a feature, the final product went straight to video and was released a few months ago.

You can see my two scenes on my website at www.davidberner.com

I play the lead actor's doctor.

The lead actor is Ryan Reynolds, who is currently the romantic partner of Scarlett Johansson.

Ms. Johansson currently stars in Vicki Cristina Barcelona, reviewed above.

Thus, I get to claim my spurious connection to Woody and to Mr. Bardem, currently one of the greatest screen actors in the world.

Emily Mortimer, shown here, also starred in "Chaos Theory" and I had a delightful chat with her about her experience in Woody Allen's not-so-successful film in which Johansson also starred.

If I try hard enough, I am sure I can make similarly pointless connections to Burt Lancaster, Elsa Lanchester and Wally, the Talking Duck.

No comments: