Friday, December 12, 2008

OOOps...


I have to re-think yesterday's announcement that I would henceforth write only one editorial a day.

Pardon me while I tinker.

Let's modify that policy announcement to a "direction in which I'll head."

In the meantime...

* Headline: "Tainted Cocaine prompts warning from province." Hahahaha... Isn't that redundant, "tainted cocaine?" Has the province ever considered warning against cocaine as being a tainted past time in the first place?

* BCTF is refusing again to administer the Foundation Skills Test, which asks grade 4 and grade 7 kids to check their skills in basics like reading and writing and arithmetic. I love the BCTF. They are so pure.

* The four tasering mounties who managed to kill Robert Dzienanski at YVR last year will not have criminal charges laid against them.

The good news is that means they can now testify at a police enquiry about what went wrong.

The bad news is everything else.

Vancouver's new Mayor, Gregor Robertson, has proposed that Vancouver Police put away their zap guns for a while. Not a bad idea.

1 comment:

MurdocK said...

Yes --- muzzling the tazer tots would be a good start.