Friday, January 28, 2011

MEA CULPA


I am so embarrassed.

You will quickly spot in the two parts of the Bill Tieleman interview below that I incorrectly, in the excitement of starting the show, said that the raid on the legislature happened on January 28th, 2003.

Of course, I know the date is December 28, 2003.

Then, to make matters even more confusing, after Bill pointed out my error to me during the short break, I came back on camera, apologized and then reiterated January!

A senior moment live and on camera.

Oh well. Forgive me. I am working today on forgiving myself, for, as you, know I prefect and neever gret things wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it David.
You're doing a great service to the public. As for that opening joke said by Tieleman then rejoked by you, we know one thing,
we can't call it sex!