Friday, August 3, 2007

Hookers' Rights My Top Concern


Yes, that's what I think about first thing every morning when I open my eyes and face another day in the heavenly jurisdiction of Canada:


"Gosh," I mutter not too loudly lest I disturb the neighbours, "I hope and trust that there are no infringements today on any sex worker's rights to freedom of expression. Cause if there were, Boy, that would make it a rough day for me."


"Thank goodness," I continue, emboldened now by the sounds of 3 dogs barking, "thank goodness for all those good and civic-minded lawyers who are attending to these pressing urgencies."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we really need is a Safe Intercourse Site, where johns can indulge their urges under medical supervision. Afterwards, we can instruct them how not to share condoms, and offer treatment for crabs.

Anonymous said...

Irony is realy the only logical response to the politics that goes on in this ridiculous city!

Anonymous said...

Irony is realy the only logical response to the politics that goes on in this ridiculous city!

Anonymous said...

If these Lawyers are so concerned about making the City a better place for me and thee, why are they not fighting tooth and nail, to reinstate piano players inside of the Whorehouses? I am still miffed about their removal, and I don't even play the piano! Cheers!