Monday, August 27, 2007

Kill 6 People. Go Home. This is the Law?


It is quite clear to me that I don't understand the law.


A man runs down and kills 6 people. he injures 17 others. I don't even understand the laws of physics in this case. How did he do that?


In any event, he did. And the police have let him go and are not sure if they will press charges.


They say drugs and alcohol were not involved, but speeding was.


Isn't speeding against the law? Isn't killing 6 people against the law?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know at one time [not that long ago] that speeding WAS against the Law, and if memory serves me correctly, killing SIX people was also against the Law. One was a Summary Conviction, and the other was an Indictable Offence. I don't remember either being struck from the books, but unless Political Correctness is at work here, I guess they were. Cheers