Friday, December 21, 2007

Sam$ MI$$ion


I have it on a number of reliable sources that The Nutty Mayor spends 99% of his time running for the next election.


He has raised a small fortune in his war chest and he attends private fund gigs almost nightly.


Which means, among other things, that he attends to almost no City hall business.


Which could be a good thing...for city managers and for us.


No matter how much lucre this ambitious, vengeful teenager piles on, my sense is that he is finished - a one-snort wonder, who will be very much on the sidelines at 2010.


There is a groundswell of disapproval and distaste against this fellow the likes of which I have never seen before.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I hope you are right. The citizens of this city deserve a mayor who is..competent! I have heard that Sammy is very intelligent. You could have fooled me. What I want to know are who are these people that attend these fund raisers to get this loser re-elected?! WHY?! perhaps it's people like the head of the DVBIA and the owner of Genesis security who were awarded close to a million dollars in public funds to run a private police force.

Hopefully the next mayor isn't a drunkard who needs a shot of Whisky with his cornflakes to get going in the morning :)

Anonymous said...

Bitterness, thy name is Berner. Rock on, Davy!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope it won't get any worse...