Saturday, July 12, 2008

Did You say, "Strict?"


Wally Opaque described the bail conditions of Reyat as "extremely strict."

We might describe the behaviour of our Attorney general as "extremely slick."

Reyat is free to do pretty much whatever he chooses, including cavorting with his former partners in crime...oh, excuse me, the men acquitted on all charges in the deaths of 331 people.

The geniuses at the prisons where reyat has been residing for th last 20 years say he is a low risk, and we know what a great batting average these guys have at assessing risk.

This case continues to insult any reasonable person's intelligence or sense of justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who put up the $500,000? I think the public have a right to know.

Anonymous said...

David this made me angry.
We are unbelievable to allow the murdeerr of 331 people out on parole!!!
If I was a cop or a prosecutor I'd sneer and light up a cigarette in my office and see how much compassion etc I get.
UnF___ingbelievable