Saturday, October 18, 2008

Someone to Vote For


Looking for a place to cast a good vote in November?
Add Image
Vote for Eileen Le Gallais, an old friend, who is running for School Trustee. The following is her recent message.

Friends & Colleagues,

I am very excited to share with you my decision to run for School Board Trustee on the Non Partisan Association, (NPA), slate in the November 15, 2008, Civic Election.

I have over 30 years experience teaching Elementary and Secondary in Vancouver schools, with special training in ESL. Our three children attended Vancouver schools, and now our four grandchildren continue the tradition. I believe my experience as a parent and as an educator, gives me a valuable perspective to bring to the Vancouver School Board.

My goal as a Trustee will be to bring my expertise, energy and enthusiasm to actively support students and ensure that all available resources are accessible to them.

Please contact me at
elegallais@npavancouver.ca if you would like to support my campaign through donations, lawn signs (large 4X4, small 24X18), delivering flyers, etc. For now, one of the easiest ways to assist, is to forward this email announcement to people you feel would be interested in supporting my drive to make positive changes in the Vancouver school system.

Find out more about me, and my credentials at
www.npavancouver.ca/candidates.

Eileen Le Gallais

No comments: