Monday, November 30, 2009

Councillors in the Ring


City hall has gone to the fights.

Read the story for yourself. It's just too, too silly to repeat here.

It is noteworthy however for the quotes and they are great.

This is the best of the lot.

“I agree” Jang chimed in, “I'm actually having a lot more fun then I thought I would.”

That would be psychiatrist and city councillor Kerry Jang.

As we know, psychiatrists don't get out very much or have a lot of fun.

Apparently, this summer, Kerry will be trying the Tilt-a-Whirl at the PNE.

Then, he will ask his mommy if he can catch the pig races.

2 comments:

Jeff Taylor said...

Like it or not, these fight events are taking parts of the world and much of North America by storm. I'm not really a fan, but I get it. It's more of a true sport than wrestling will ever be. As hockey slowly but surly begins to take a back seat to sports like soccer in North America, it's not surprising that other voids will be filled by other sports - including MMA.

Anonymous said...

Sport? True Sport?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Surely you jest?