Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GO, GO, GO...


Not a good review, but a RAVE from Julie MacLellan in the New Westminster Record/Burnaby Now for Royal City's "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."

This follows Peter Birnie's RAVE review in the Vancouver Sun.

They are both spot on.

It's been ages since any of us have seen a show here with such energy and fun. The voices, the dancing and the staging are all wonderful.

This is the second time I've mentioned "Joseph" in these pages.

I have a personal stake in the success of the show as I bought and planned much of the advertising and marketing.

But I am also a miserable critic and don't like much of what I see on local stages.

This thing blew me away.

It's fab.

Go, go, go...
http://www.masseytheatre.com/ or call 604-521-5050 for tickets

Take kids with you...there are 60 about 60 kids on the stage and they are wonderful.

No comments: