Friday, July 4, 2008

Would all the defenders of the carbon tax please get a life...


Joyce Murray won a by-election in Vancouver-Quadra not too long ago, after Stephen Owen jumped ship for a job at UBC.

She is now the Liberal member of Parliament for the district.

When she was running, she stopped me in the street and asked me if I was aware that there was an election. I told her that I was aware.

She asked if I would be voting Liberal. I said, "Not in this lifetime."

Murray has shown her tru colors by writing a short piece, which mysteriously was published on the op-ed page in the Sun.

She says, "Carbon Tax is Right Move for our Future."

How do people grow up to be such liars, fools and mountebanks?

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

Read her drivel in the Sun and just confirms to me that the Sun is just a mouthpiece for the Liberals.

I read the paper on line as what used to get dropped at my doorstep was 2 days out of date.

When the Sun phones me to subscribe I tell them the truth, it is a malicious garbage news paper.

I read the Seattle PI instead and a far better paper it is.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHAyA_bi0pE

Mo.